- Combines pre-heater, top-heater and lead free compatible solder iron in one package.
- Three different types of operation to suite different needs.
- Highly advanced 500 W square type forced convection top heater with attachable nozzles.
- Closed loop temperature control, sensors attached to the board allows precise temperature control at board level. Three sensors are available as temperature control and monitoring.
- 1500 Watts 310 x 310 mm effective bottom heating area and 500Watts 60 x 60 mm top heating area with attachable nozzles.
- Multi-P\point board holder - nine securing screws with four side grips to provide a secure fit for various board sizes and shapes.
- Multi-axis armature ladder - top heater’s support allows 3 degrees of freedom: expands the effective working coverage, allowing us to access ICs at the edge or corners of the PCBs.
- Digital control system and safety- CPU controlled system with easy to use digital controls and display. Uses advanced digital controls and signal processing for maximum accuracy.
- Profile mode—Three programmable 6 segment reworking profile. Set and store the desired duration and temperature to ensure high success rate for repetitive reworks.
- The Integrated Solder Iron has excellent thermal recovery specifically designed for the lead free soldering process.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
|available in 110V / 220V
|MAIN STATION DIMENSION：
|370 x 410 x520 mm
|TIP TO GROUND RESISTANCE：
|Below 2 Ω
|TIP TO GROUND POTENTIAL：
|310 x 310 mm
|Forced Convection Quartz IR
|60 x 60 mm
|AOYUE Int732 Package Content
|Int732 Main Station
|Temperature probe A
|Temperature probe B & C
|Vacuum Suction Pen